Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chia Madagascar Marty :: Day 4, 5, 6, 7

Chia Madagascar Marty is doing just fine!  I noticed the Chia seeds beginning to sprout on Day 4 - mostly towards the bottom.  Seems like the seeds on the top do not get as much water (yes, it's been watered daily).  I think we're gonna pick up a spray bottle to mist those seeds.  In interim, I'm dripping water on them.  The design of the pottery is mainly the reason why the top Chia seeds are not getting water.

Day 4 (January 26, 2010)
 
  
  
  
 

Day 5 (January 27, 2010)
 
 
Check out Sepia Chia Madagascar Marty!
I just got back home from seeing Halestorm and Theory of a Deadman at Crocodile Rock Cafe ... I was exhausted and did not realize Sepia was set for the camera on my Droid

Day 6 (January 28, 2010)
 
  
Sepia ... still left on from the night before :-)

Day 7 (January 29, 2010)
 
Turned off the Sepia!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment