Monday, February 1, 2010

Chia Madagascar Marty :: Day 8, 9, 10

Got some good looking sprouts going on now!  We still do not have a spray bottle or mister for those seeds that aren't getting water from the pottery.  I'm dripping water over those in the meantime.  Evan suggested we empty the Windex bottle and use that for spraying the water on Marty ... I had to explain that I really did not trust we would get all the chemicals outta the Windex container to use it for watering Chia Madagascar Marty.   Especially with my track record with house plants.  Tommy peed on one of the house plants which killed it within a week ... so, I'm not responsible for ALL the house plant deaths in our house :-)

Day 8 (January 30, 2010)
 
 

Day 9 (January 31, 2010)
 


Day 10 (February 1, 2010)
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment